Nov 7, 2012

Today. Sigh.

So, we just lived through Mega Storm Sandy, my heart is so heavy from current events that I can hardly see straight, and it's snowing (about which I am happy), so I can't go on my "safari" to the Christmas Tree Store (about which I am NOT happy).

I'm going to the library to return the books I took our for Sandy and to stock up for this Nor'easter. sigh.

This soup is what I'm making for dinner. I will chop up a ham steak and mix it in after I use my immersion blender to make the soup a little smoother - and to hide the actual amount of broccoli my child is ingesting

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2011/11/broccoli-cheese-soup/

I hope this link isn't a no - no since I'm being clear about where this recipe came from!

Keep on Gruve'n and be extra nice to your friends. They love you and everyone deserves to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment